The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales is running a webinar called “Tax reliefs for growing in manufacturing” on July 4th, between 1 and 2.
The webinar will cover
- Growth opportunities in UK manufacturing
- Current tax breaks available to support growth including new capital allowances
- New reporting requirements of R&D tax credits
- Exporting and establishing an overseas operation
- Changes in cash extraction mechanisms
The webinar has been organised by the ICAEW’s manufacturing and small and micro business communities. There is a small charge, £15, for non-members. Details and registration: Tax reliefs for growth in manufacturing: are you up to date? (icaew.com)